Join Adam, Shoragim & friends to sip coffee, discuss trichome theory & learn how to critically think about the craft of hashmaking
About this event
Join us for a LIVE step-by-step demonstration that both the beginner & the professional can take something from.
We’ve developed interactive stations that demonstrate and represent the most critical aspects of the hashmaking process:
- Trichome theory (historical, scientific & practical application)
- Micro-batch test washing tips
- Washing (live demo)
- Drying Resin
- Air drying ( in depth demo; micro-plane)
- Freeze Drier ( demo / in depth explanation / Q&A)
- Rosin making (in depth demos)
1. Fresh Press, Cold Cure, Jam (demo’s / Q&A)
Come catch the second stop of Adam’s educational series. He’ll teach you how to properly make hash, dry hash and think hash. Together we’ve come up with a curriculum that will give you the ability to critically think about the craft of hashmaking – allowing you to make it applicable to your situation.